Our work is based on partnership. We place inclusive national ownership of peacebuilding outcomes at the forefront of any engagement we have with partners in countries where we work. We work with a diverse range of partners which include United Nations organisations, international NGOs, local civil society organisations, governments, academic institutions and private sector organisations. We believe that peaceful solutions to conflict can only be found by involving those who are directly affected by it, hence working with local partners is essential for our efforts. Since SeeD was initially conceived as a local peacebuilding organisation focussed on supporting peace in Cyprus, we feel a strong bond with local peacebuilders in other countries, and we are committed to accompanying them on their journeys to build peaceful societies.
We have benefited from the generosity and trust of a range of partners and collaborators, and we would like to thank them for their support.
United Nations Organisations
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- United Nations Department for Peacekeeping Operations (DPKO)
- United Nations Department of Political Affairs (DPA)
- United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
- International Organization for Migration (IOM)
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)